Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bag It Up

(Handmade)
(submitted to Print Magazine in Celebrate Design Competition)

SB is proud to present it's first ever greeting cards, well bags. These bags may not look like much, but come in handy when you can't find the right words to say. Each bag is folded and packaged with 10 slips prompting your thoughts, and 10 blank slips to be used as needed. The slips are then placed in the bag and given or mailed out. The quote is a pun, personifying the paper bag in hopes of cracking a smile or getting a laugh. The truth is inside. 

They are a simple reminders made to be given; to create a spontaneous reaction of a pure moment of bliss. . .As of now, there are three greetings, unique in its kind:

<IM SORRY/I WAS WRONG>

I'm Filled with Emotion, Hear Me Out.

INSIDE:
(slips say)
You inspire me like :

You complete me like :

You know me like :

I was wrong to . . .

Im sorry for. . .

I thought . . .

I know now . . .

To be honest . . .

We are . . .

We can . . .

<MENTAL CLENSE/RELEASE TENSION>

Fill Me Up and Throw Me Out. 

INSIDE:
(slips say)
I fear . . .

I regret . . .

I missed . . .

I forgot . . .

I hurt . . .

I left. . .

I cannot control . . .

I did not know. . .

I misjudged . . .

I misplaced . . .

<SPECIAL TREAT/SURPRISE OUTING>

Take Me on A Date

INSIDE: 
(slips say)
Don't forget the . . .

Sippinon . . .

Sweet treat of choice 

Leave out the . . .

Feeling saucy? Bring . . .

Impress me with . . .

Favorite flower:

I  munch on. . .

Feeling fruityBring . . .

Maybe wear . . .





What Greeting Bag would you send?
-SB

No comments: